Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Rose By Any Other Name. . . .

I made my first felt rose today and I think it turned out pretty nicely! It's featured on a tutu for the new Spring Line (which will be revealed soon!)  I'm dying to show you the gorgeous new tutu I made today, too, but I'm gonna wait until the Sneak Peak, coming up next week.  For now, here's the rose!
Cute pink felt rose!

Next, I added some tulle

Then, I added the featured butterfly for the tutu I worked on today for the new Spring Line

Lastly, I added a ribbon.  I don't like to use hot glue on my tutus so the ribbon will tie on to the tutu and can be removed for washing, etc.
I also made two more custom t-shirts this weekend, which turned out really well.  More on those tomorrow! What did you get done this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment