Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ralph Lauren In Rhinestones

I finally decided to go ahead and bling up those onsies I bought for the celebrity baby shower I'm working on with Celebrity Chitt.  You'll recall in a recent post how I discussed deciding to go with the Ralph Lauren onesies.  Well, two of the three are Ralph Lauren and one is Little Me, which was also a little pricey.  Although I think deciding to go with the higher end brands for this particular event was the right decision, it still took a little courage to apply those rhinestones to such expensive--and let's face it already pretty darn cute--onesies.  But I did it, and here's how they turned out.

Light pink Ralph Lauren onesie with my added bling

Flowered Ralph Lauren onesie with "Baby of Mine"


Little Me onesie--just as cute as the other two, I think. Love the little bow!
Now, all I have to do is finish the headbands and we'll be ready to ship. I really hope the new mommy likes everything! What do y'all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment