Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Boa Design

I've been working on a new tulle boa the last few days. Instead of using 6 inch tulle, I'm using 3 inch tulle.  I was thinking it might work well for a scarf for a tween, teen, or adult, but I'm not sure if it's going to work as scarf or not because it still looks very "boa-y."  I think a tween or a teen could probably wear a boa with no problems but I'm not sure if most women would want to wear one, not to work anyway.  What do y'all think?  Could it be worn as a scarf? Would your tween or teen wear a boa? I'd love to hear your opinions!
The new three inch tulle boa

This one is made from light pink and pink tulle

The original boa uses tulle that is 6 inches wide

No comments:

Post a Comment