Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Thursday, January 10, 2013

To Swag or Not to Swag??

So, I've got a decision to make and I'd like some advice--particularly if you have any experience with this--but even if you're just good at making decisions, I want to hear from you!
I got an invitation to participate in one of the Swag Suites for the Oscar's.  It's not THE gift bag that the nominees get but it is a gift bag that celebrities get.  I have the opportunity to go to Hollywood, meet some celebs, and introduce them to my products.  Of course, it costs money. It's through an advertising company and they want--and deserve--compensation for such an opportunity.  I think this could be a really great opportunity, but I also think it would be a lot of fun! I've never been to California, I love the Oscar's, and it is possible that it could get my business some exposure.  But it's also a hefty investment.
So, what do y'all think? To swag or not to swag, that is the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment