Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sensational Custom Idea for a Fabulous Party!

This weekend, I worked on an order for two custom t-shirts for two apparently amazing ladies.  Though I've never met them, it sounds to me like their birthdays are quite the occasion!  There friend wanted to make sure they knew how wonderful they are so she ordered custom t-shirts for them.  One says, "Fabulous at 50" and the other says, "Sensational at 60."  What a great way to celebrate two the lives of two people who are clearly very loved!
Dark pink with clear rhinestones, this shirt turned out FABULOUS!



Though the film has yet to be removed, you get the idea of how sensational this pink on pink t-shirt turned out.

If you have a big day coming up, why not consider placing an order for a custom rhinestone t-shirt? It's a great way to show your thoughtfulness and the shirt will be as unique as the person we're creating it for. Whether you already have an idea or you're just not sure, I can help you from concept to finished product.  You will be as involved as you would like to be.  If you want input on the design, I'm happy to work with you.  If you would like for me to design and create the entire product by myself, I can do that as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. My email is glitterandtulleboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment