Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Friday, February 8, 2013

Who Wants a Free Tutu? I do, I do!

Back by popular demand, it's Free Tutu Friday--er, Weekend, or Something Like That! I'll be giving away a free tutu (you chose the length, color, style, etc.) Sunday Feb. 10 at 9:00 PM Central. To entry, like me on FB, follow me on twitter, or follow this blog for extra chances to win!
If you're already a FB follower, like a post or leave a comment to enter.
If you're already a twitter follower, retweet my Giveaway post!
If you're already a blog follower, you're already entered!  Like me elsewhere for extra chances to win!
I'm giving new followers 5 chances--so if you're not officially a blog follower, FB or twitter followe, whatcha waiting for?  Sign up and you get 5 chances!  It's easy and I won't bug the crap out of you, I promise!
If you win, your little princess (or you, or your husband--I don't juge!) can soon be wearing your very own customized tutu like this one:
Pixie tutu--very popular!
Or this one:
Teen/tween Rock'n'Roll tutu--more hits on ArtFire than everything else put together!

Or even this one--a tutu dress!
Queen of Hearts Tutu Dress

So, spread the love and tell your peeps! Can't wait to give something away! Let me know what you did to share with others and you can earn extra chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment