Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thinking Spring


It's time for me to start really designing my spring line.  I've been playing around with some ideas for the last several weeks but I think I've finally got my ideas centered around a theme.  I've also decided on a reveal date--March 16th, the Saturday before Spring!  I will have all of my tutus completed, photos taken, items ready to list by then.  If you happen to live nearby and you have a little girl who would be interested in participating in the spring line photo shoot, please message or email me. I'd like to add a little more variety to my listing pics.
Okay, so here's your clue for the inspiration of the line--may seem obvious and simple, but pay attention to the colors, too! More to come!
 Butterflies - yorkshire_rose Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment