Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Valentine's Dresses--Sneak Peek!

As promised, here is a sneak peek at two of the Valentine's dresses I'll be listing on January 3.  It's never too early to start planning ahead!
Queen of Hearts Valentine's Gown, by Glitter and Tulle Boutique
This black and red dress I'm calling, "Queen of Hearts."  I love the black and red together.  It's such an eloquent look, whether your little girl is going to a Valentine's party in the evening, or a Daddy Daughter Dance.  It has a "feathered-tulle" top, like the "boa-bodice" gown, the black and blue one you may have seen in some of my pictures, but it has it's own unique ribbon design. The entire crotchet-elastic top is laced with ribbon, which are the length of the gown! This gives it an extra quality of glamour and ensures your daughter won't have to worry about her modesty.
Ribbon and feathered-tulle bodice, design unique to Glitter and Tulle Boutique
Our little model wasn't feeling too well today, so she had to be bribed with a "wowwy-pop."

This next tutu can be worn as a dress on the littler girls or a skirt on the taller ones.  It features a crotchet-elastic bodice woven with red tulle, which falls below the bodice and becomes part of the skirt.
Red Valentine's Gown by Glitter and Tulle Boutique
It can be worn with a belt, as shown here, or without, which makes it even puffier!  (If you haven't watched my tutorial about how to tame your tutu, you might want to for this one!  It has so many layers of tulle it tends to be very flowy!)

Woven tulle crotchet-elastic bodice
Again, my Valentine's gowns will not be officially listed on etsy, ArtFire, and Bonanza until 1/3, but you can order ahead of time by emailing me at glitterandtulleboutique@gmail.com.  I can ship within 1-2 business days, even on custom orders.  Price for Queen of Hearts is $50 plus $7 shipping.  Price for Red Valentine's Gown is $40 plus $7 shipping. Other boutiques will list similar (though differently designed!) gowns starting at $80 but I only charge what I need to in order to be able to continue my passion of making tutus for little princesses.  I ship quickly, I have excellent customer service, and I will do what it takes to ensure you are completely satisfied!
Please contact me if you have any questions and check back on 1/3 for the rest of my gorgeous Valentine's designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment