Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shabby-chic Tutu is Finally FINISHED!!

After a month . . .




Of working on this tutu . . .

Every spare moment . . .


Of every day . . .

It is finally finished . . .

And I LOVE IT!!!!!

Available on etsy for $75.  This one takes a long time to make so I can't guarantee next day shipping but I'll do my best to get it out within one week. It's made of literally thousands and thousands of pieces of tulle hand-tied onto a ribbon core, the same way I make my boas.  The ribbon is tied onto the crotchet-elastic waist before the tulle is tied on so the ribbon won't come off.  As always, I can customize color, length, size, etc.  You name it, I can make it (as long as it's a tutu!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment