Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Monday, December 31, 2012

5 Celebs I'd Like to See in a Tutu in 2013

Okay, when I say "celeb," I use that term loosely.  By "celeb" I mean people who are currently more famous than I am, people who the general population will recognize by picture if not by name, people who may or may not be 14 1/2 minutes into their 15 minutes of fame. Nevertheless, I would be more than happy to make a tutu for any of these people if they would be willing to wear it.  Why?  Why would I want to put these people in a tutu?  I'm glad you asked. . . .
1) Desmond Tutu--This one is pretty obvious.  First of all, what better spokesperson could a tutu boutique possibly have than a very famous person named Tutu?  Every time I "search engine" the word "tutu" I end up with at least a few articles about him, not about the beautiful skirts I was really looking for.  So, let's put him in a tutu, take his picture, and proclaim "Glitter and Tulle Boutique the official tutu shop of the Anglican Church of South Africa." P.S. I am not at all saying I think of Mr. Tutu as a "celebrity" in the same way I do most of the other people on this list and I have the utmost respect for Mr. Tutu.  I also happen to think he has the most awesome name ever and if I wasn't already married, I would probably accept a proposal from him just so I could be Amy Tutu.
Photo by Martin Meissner/AP

2) Harry Styles--Only a real man would wear a tutu on stage in their boy band.  I mean, come on, did Donny Wahlberg ever do it?  Justin Timberlake?  Some other guy from one of the other boy bands that we don't remember and can't name?  No.  So, if Harry--who also has a pretty cool last name--is willing to strut his stuff on stage in one of my tutus, I'd be willing to admit, "that's what makes you beautiful," Mr. Styles.
Photo courtesy of elmundoenrosa.com

3) Abby Lee Miller--Come on, she's a dancer, isn't she? Or she used to be? I think, if she were wearing one of my tutus, she would be so happy that her disposition would completely change and then she could bring the love and joy back into dance.  Just think, no more yelling and screaming, just happy dancing little girls in their gorgeous flowing tutus.
Photo courtesy of Lifetime Television

4) Honey Boo Boo--My slogan is, "Making every little girl feel like a Princess, one tutu at a time."  Honey Boo Boo is a little girl, ergo, she should have one of my tutus!  I know that Honey Boo Boo has thousands of adorable gowns and princess dresses but I'd love to see her on stage in one of mine.  How could she possibly lose a pageant in one of my tutus? I do make a camo tutu.  She could go straight from the pageant to the back woods in that!
Photo by Getty Images

5) Psy--Nothing screams, "Hey, sexy  Korean man," like one of my tutus.  Move over Gangnam Style and make room for Glitter Style.  Need I say more?  And while we are on the topic of Psy, why not put Uncle Si in a tutu, too?
Photo by Jordan Strauss, AP/Invasion

Photo courtesy of Duck Dynasty





THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment