Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Line Launch!!

I'm so excited to launch my new line of Tween/Teen Tutus!  I think they turned out to be AWESOME!
My sister did such an amazing job of modeling them for me.  I'll be posting them on Etsy and ArtFire soon.  For advance orders, feel free to email me!
The Zombie Tutu

8 layers of tulle, 8 different colors

Fluffy, fun, something you can sink your teeth into!

In this tutu, you'll be ready to MEAT anyone.

The Rock 'n' Roll Tutu

Ready to rock on at a concert or party.

6 layers of tulle, in aqua, purple, and black


Shimmer tulle makes this tutu tons of fun!

The Fairy Tutu

Inspired by nature

Tinkerbell will be so jealous!

Perfect for a party or just hanging out with friends

6 layers of tulle, two shades of green and shimmery apple green accents

The Princess Tutu

Perfect Party Princess in Pink

Three shades of pink, including shimmery pink tulle

Great for dance class or gymnastics, too!

Flouncy and fun!

I can put your name in bling on anything!
I can totally customize all of these tutus--color, size, length--whatever you want! I can add ribbon, rhinestones, or embellishments. I can also make a matching rhinestone t-shirt saying anything you like!
What do you think?  Which one is your favorite? Isn't my little sister GORGEOUS??
  

No comments:

Post a Comment