Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Friday, January 18, 2013

Featured in Another ArtFire Collection!

My rhinestone bling t-shirt "I heart My grandma" was featured in a really cute collection on ArtFire.  The collection is titled, "You Are a Tweet Heart," curated by LittleApples, and it features products with hearts and birds.  ArtFire collections are created by ArtFire members and they are a really interesting way to see items themed together.  Some really creative people create these collections and it's always interesting--and inspiring--to see the items they select.  You could find some really unique Valentine's gifts by looking at this collection.
You can check out the collection here
.
 Rhinestone bling t-shirt, I Heart My Grandma
My Rhinestone Bling T-shirt featued in "You Are a Tweet Heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment