Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Monday, February 11, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond

The last two days I've been trying to finish up an infinity scarf that I was really hoping to have done in time to list for Valentine's Day--clearly that isn't going to happen!  But I still think it's really pretty so I'll finish it up and list it in time for spring.  I really love this light pink color and the yarn is very soft and fluffy.
When I make infinity scarves I always struggle with the length and the width.  I am always afraid I'm going to make it too short to loop around your neck twice or too long to loop it so that it looks good.  And then I'm afraid it'll be too wide for it to be looped multiple times or too thin. . . . so many problems with the infinity scarf! I hope I can figure out the exact length and width that is perfect for what I'm trying to do and then just replicate it.
This one may be a little long but it isn't too wide--yet!  I will list it at $10 when it's done. I don't do any fancy stitches with my infinity scarves so I don't price them as high as some other people who can do a lot more interesting things than I can.  But it's pretty and it'll keep you warm!
The infinity scarf, in progess
Like a pink marshmallow cloud!


No comments:

Post a Comment