Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dress is Finally Finished!

Lucy is seriously pondering her new dress

Earlier in the week, I posted about Lucy's New Dress and how I couldn't get it over her head!  Well, today, I went back and added a button.  It wasn't as much work as I thought it was going to be.  And it was well worth it! She absolutely loves her new dress.  I could hardly get it off of her! It's about 50 degrees here right now so I felt like she needed to change after our quick photo shoot but she would have been content to run around in it for hours! Now, I'm all geared up to make lots more dresses!



She likes it!

This dress is clearly a size 3T and Lucy is barely a size 2T so it will fit a little differently on the right sized girl. But I also like that she has lots of room to wiggle around in it. As you can see from the pics, she does a lot of wiggling around!
She likes it so much, she starts to sing and dance!

I'm off to add a few of these pics to my etsy listing!
Lucy's loves her new dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment