Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Like a Rhinestone Cowboy!

I was born in 1977, somewhere in the middle of the Glen Campbell song and the Parton/Stallone movie Rhinestone. Never the less, I have a tendency to think in songs--word associations with lyrics and titles--so pretty much every time I say the word "rhinestone" the song "Rhinestone Cowboy" pops into my head.
I also like clever and somewhat ridiculous t-shirts.
Hence, my new product:

Do you get it?
I posted it on my Facebook page yesterday and I was surprised how many people didn't get it.  A lot of people said they had never heard of that song before.  But I think this shirt is perfect for anyone who is a country western music fan, anyone who likes ridiculous t-shirts, or anyone who likes cowboys in general.
What do y'all think? Have you heard of the song?  Is it funny, cheesy, or just absolutely ridiculous?
Here is the link if you would like to check it out in my Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153765644/rhinestone-cowboy-bling-t-shirt?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

Post a Comment