Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Organza Extravaganza!

Today, I finished my first tutu featuring organza!  It's not a complete tutu made of organza, although I am looking forward to trying that soon as well, rather it's a tutu made mostly of tulle with two layers of organza as well.  It's part of the package I will be sending in for the celebrity baby shower I'm participating in so I really wanted it turn out spectacular.  And I think it did!

Pretty in pink--organza!
Perfect for any little ballerina

Organza is thicker than tulle, the weave is much tighter and it's a little more shimmery


This tutu has 6 layers of tulle and 2 layers of organza



It's made of light pink, white, and shimmery white tulle, and shimmery pink organza
What do you think?  I love how soft and shimmery it is!  I think it turned out really well and I'm very excited to have a new material to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment