Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Monday, December 24, 2012

Featured in a Collection!!

I wanted to share this ASAP because I'm so excited about it! Oh, and since it's past midnight CST, Merry Christmas!!
One of my rhinestone bling t-shirts was just featured in a collection on Art Fire!  It is the adorable Cinderella's carriage t-shirt, light pink with long-sleeves. I only have the one, size 5/6 for little girls, like Imma's age.  I don't know how it's possible I still have it because so many people have told me how gorgeous it is, but I do, and now it's in a collection called, "Dreamy Light Pink," put together by Dressaholic. I really am honored.
I also want to say how much I appreciate how many of you are stopping by to read this.  I know I don't have a lot of official followers and I've heard that it's a pain in the booty to become a follower, but I see the stats and I am truly honored that so many of you are taking the time to drop by and see what craziness I am up to. I love, love, love making beautiful things and the fact that y'all (that's Texas for "all of you") come by and see what's going on just amazes me. So thank you so much! And it is much easier to like my facebook page, I assure you, if you want to do that, too.  But please keep reading my blog because I've got a lot of ideas floating around in my head and hopefully you will be amazed and astonished what one can do with some tulle!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=collections&op=details&cid=39944

No comments:

Post a Comment