Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Friday, March 15, 2013

"Owl" Be Busy This Weekend

On my tutu-do list!
Finish 10 owl masks for lovely new friend from Etsy
Finish 3 tutus for another wonderful new Etsy friend! These will be baby shower center pieces and then gift for the new mom--love it!
Finish 5 butterflies for fairy woodland party
Begin work on 15 fairy tutus for woodland party--must be finished by my birthday--March 25th!
Whew!  We're a little busy around here--just the way I like it!
What can I make for you? ;)
And . . . tomorrow I'll be revealing the rest of the Spring Line and they will be officially listed on Etsy and ArtFire. If you thought the first four were gorgeous, you won't want to miss the last two. They really are some of my best work.
Stacks and stacks of owl parts!

One guy is just about done!

The "eyes" have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment