Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Teacher Gifts, Grads, Mother's Day--Let's Bling it UP!

It's that time of year again, end of the school year, beginning of summer.  While you are thinking about summer vacation, don't forget to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful teachers and staff members that have helped your children along their journey this year at school.
Earlier in the year, my daughter, Imma gave this Kindergarten Rocks t-shirt to her teacher as a thank you gift.  I had another order for it today. It's very cute, practical, not too blingy, but stylish.  I can recreate this t-shirt for any grade-level or subject.  Message me for details but most t-shirts will run around $15.00-$20.00.

I will also be listing a Kindergarten Grad t-shirt soon.  I'm making one for Imma.  Can I make one for your grad as well?  It's also the perfect time for Class of 2014 gear as those juniors turn into seniors and they are ready to show off their pride.  Not to mention the obvious 2013 Grad shirts for seniors.  I can design a t-shirt for any occasion from your sketch or my own.  I'd be happy to work something special up for your special grad.
It's not too late to get Mother's Day orders in either! Do you have a Dance Mom or Dance Grandma?  How about a Soccer Mom?  Whatever your mom is interested in, we can create a design that's perfect for her.
This is also the time of year for dance recitals, softball, t-ball, baseball, soccer, and all kinds of other sports.  End of year contests are happening for all sorts of clubs and fine arts as well.  Did your child do great in a music competition? Let's make a t-shirt to commemorate the experience.  I can put logos or mascots on t-shirts, hats, you name it, I can bling it up.  Send me an email if you'd like to talk about a project.  I'd love to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment