Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wings, Wings, and More Wings!

This weekend, I finished up several projects. Including embellishing 15 pairs of fairy wings and making 5 butterflies from scratch.  Pictures of some of the fairy wings and all of the butterflies are posted below.  I am thinking of listing the butterflies in my Etsy shop.  They are made of cardboard, fabric, pipe cleaner, beads, yarn, and lots and lots of glue!  What do you think?
One of several butterflies

This one is a little retro

I love the colors in this one

Bright pink butterfly

This one is probably my favorite.  Love the purple!

I already have some tutus that include the wings without the embellishment but I like them better this way. If a tutu came with embellished wings, would that make it more enticing?  I would love to hear your feedback.
Pink rose, tulle, and ribbon added to fairy wings to make it even snazzier

Another example of the fairy wings. They come in green, pink, purple, red, orange, and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment