Cinderella Tutu

Cinderella Tutu
www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Design! "Boa-Bodice" Gown

Of course I love red and green for Christmas, but black and blue is so unexpected! The blue makes it perfect for winter while the black makes it elegant for evening. If you can see the top on my rolly-polly two year old, it's actually quite complicated and lovely. I used tiny pieces of tulle on ribbon, much the same way I make my boas, to create the "feathery" look of the bodice. This would not work on the sides or else the child wouldn't be able to put her arms down. So, I used ribbon on the sides and wove it through the crotchet elastic band. The skirt is six layers of black and blue tulle. It really is stunning and held up to Lucy rolling aroud! I can make it in any color, length, and size. Please visit my etsy site or message me if you have questions or would lilke to order. www.etsy.com/shop/glittertulle

No comments:

Post a Comment